Live Music at Raspberry’s
A new year means more live music at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club! With a gorgeous setup on the veranda at Raspberry’s, we’re making sure that even a pandemic doesn’t get in the way of the fresh entertainment, camaraderie and catchy tunes that our members know and love.
Schedule for January Through April
With two incredible performances behind us, we’ve still got plenty more in store all season long:
- January 31st with Heather Schrieber — She is a Golden Ocala member who always manages to draw a large crowd with her musical stylings.
- February 7th — No music, due to the Super Bowl.
- February 14th — Classical Piano in the Ballroom (keep an eye out for a Valentine’s Day blog post with more information)
- February 21st with Conrad Marcum — He is a local favorite who has been performing acoustic-style rock, pop, country and blues since 2000. His music is inspired by The Beatles, Eric Clapton, Keith Urban, Johnny Cash, John Mayer and many more artists.
- February 28th with Halfway Hippie — He is an area singer and songwriter whose multi-genre music is inspired by peace and the understanding of nature, among other ideas.
- March 7th with Miranda Madison — She is a multifaceted musician who is influenced by Eartha Kitt and Ella Fitzgerald. Known as the “Siren of Swing,” she has presented a mixture of modern sounds that are inspired by the jazz age.
- March 14th with Conrad Marcum
- March 21st with Stephen Lopez — He is a well-rounded, acoustic guitarist and folk, coffee house singer who is inspired by the Word of God.
- March 28th with Halfway Hippie
- April 4th — No music, due to Easter.
- April 11th with Conrad Marcum
- April 18th with Miranda Madison
- April 25th — No music, due to McKenzie’s Moment, a golf tournament in honor of McKenzie Gray.
Live musical performances https://www.goldenocala.com/active-living-wellness/dining/raspberrys/ run from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., depending on weather. Please refer to the Golden Ocala Weekly Gazette for updates or call Raspberry’s at (352) 402-4352. You can also email Robert Huff — firstname.lastname@example.org — with questions or to make reservations.