Massages at Golden Ocala Help You Relax and Get Healthy
“Laying on of hands” may be a religious expression, but when it comes to everyday aches, pains and muscle soreness, it sure comes in handy; just in case you’re wondering, we’re talking about getting a massage.
And massages at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club are an exquisite experience with many health and fitness benefits. But before we roll up our sleeves and get into answering why massages are so helpful, let’s talk about Golden Ocala’s Salon and Spa, which presents sweet indulgence.
Hold onto your chair because you’ll be pleasantly surprised as you stroll through our relaxation garden and head to one of our royal treatment rooms. Prepare yourself for pampering, rejuvenation and renewal in style. Afterwards, go sip on a healthy smoothie at the Café on the Green or have lunch in the garden.
Massages Promote Health in Many Bodily Systems
Here’s how massages are so good:
- Let’s start with ‘dem bones: Massages help improve the function of skeleton system by enhancing circulation. Better blood flow carries oxygen and nutrients to your bones and thereby reduces joint stiffness. Massages help increase flexibility which also allows greater joint movement.
- Muscle bound: Massages relax and stretch muscles, which reduces cramps and tension. Muscles are able to stretch more easily after a massage.
- The nerve of it: Massages soothe nervous irritability, which can lead to insomnia and tension headaches.
- Go with the flow: By improving blood flow, massages reduce poor circulation.
- Change the channel: Massage invigorates the lymphatic system, which helps the body remove accumulated waste. This relieves stress and strengthens the immune system.
- Take your breath away: While becoming relaxed during a massage, breathing slows and becomes deeper, which requires less energy and may help reduce chest congestion.
- Gulp: Since massages inevitably relax the body, digestion becomes easier and wastes are passed more quickly, which creates better digestive balance.
- Urinary: Bodily waste products released during massage pass through the blood and to the kidneys, which are filtered and eliminated.
- Female reproductive system: Massages help relieve menstrual problems involving pain during periods and alleviate PMS symptoms.
Stop by the spa to learn more about our services. Golden Ocala Spa hours and appointments:
- SPA: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday; Sunday by appointment