Brazilian Blowout is Coming to Golden Ocala
You might think Roseanne Roseannadanna’s sharp answers to queries from Mr. Feder from Fort Lee, New Jersey about current events were amusing. But the hair on the character played by Saturday Night Live’s Gildna Radner was absolutely ridiculous.
The late comedian’s frizzy hair (for the role as a television reporter for “Weekend Update”) spread at least a foot in both directions. No self-respecting comb or brush could survive a trek through that frizz. But Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex could – hands down.
Brazilian Blowout is coming to Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club’s Salon & Spa Jan. 18. This advance hair treatment – Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex and its proprietary polymer system – is guaranteed to work wonders.
This conditioning marvel, used by top models and Hollywood actresses, improves the condition of hair with a protective protein layer surrounding shafts and smoothing cuticles, according to www.brazilianblow.com.
The conditioning system enables the hair stylist to tailor treatments to individual clients to create smooth, flowing, sleek and lustrous hair. Clients will also keep the curl and lose the frizz – even the Roseannadanna “do”. The treatment employs breakthrough bonding techniques on the microscopic level to produce those ravishing looks.
What makes Brazilian Blowout unique?
- Keep the curls, lose the frizz.
- No waiting. Leave the salon. Wash hair. Exercise. Wear a pony tail. Whatever.
- All hair types: curly, kinky, coily, frizzy, fine, damaged or course.
- No curl pattern change. After about 12 weeks, natural curls return.
- No lines where new hair grows. Go for hair transitions: Japanese straighteners, relaxers or other keratin treatments.
- All done. Once you leave the salon, you’re set for up to 12 weeks.
Stop by the salon to learn more about this breakthrough hair treatment that will make you look Hollywood gorgeous. Golden Ocala Salon & Spa hours and appointments:
- SPA: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday; 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday; Sunday by appointment
- SALON: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday and Friday; 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Tuesday – Thursday; 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday.
To schedule an appointment call 352.402.4350.