Luxury Gated Communities in Ocala Are Easy To Find: Golden Ocala
Living in the metaphorical lap of luxury in a gated community may be the norm for Hollywood and Wall Street elites. It’s more than a lifestyle of choice; it’s a matter of necessity. Gated communities provide uniquely tailored services and amenities and added layers of security that the rich and famous find appealing and necessary.
But the phenomenon of this type of lifestyle – in particular, the luxury gated communities in Ocala – provides a fascinating exploration of the tastes of prospective homeowners seeking the good life in a neighborhood that fits their unique preferences. It’s about choosing how you want to live.
That’s the picture of Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club, Ocala’s premier luxury gated community offering a wide array of rich amenities and services to residents.
Residents of Gated Communities Choose Their Lifestyles
While critics may complain about the exclusivity of gated communities, residents say that’s exactly why they choose to buy a home in one, according to Forbes, an international investment and financial media company. Americans are increasingly willing to pay more to get added features in their neighborhoods that they wouldn’t be able to obtain otherwise, such as safer, more private streets with closer proximity to their favorite recreational pursuits. Many gated communities provide exclusive access to world-class golf courses, for example.
In some of the higher-end Hollywood communities, residents may pay more than $20 million for the privilege of membership. Actors Eddie Murphy, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Viacom chairman Sumner Redstone live in gated communities that grant them access to private golf courses and other services without the lines or the wait times.
While the rich and famous are packing their bags for luxury gated communities, developers – especially in Florida and Arizona – are accommodating the demands of the burgeoning middle class of more affluent and middle-class baby boomers. Besides the numerous advantages, homeowners in gated communities find their homes retaining their value – or even rising – for longer periods.
Scenic landscapes of lakes or golf courses and well-groomed lawns and public areas are also big draws for those considering the prospects of moving into a luxury gated community.
Golden Ocala Provides Host of Luxury Services
Take a look at why homeowners in Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club enjoy their luxury gated community in
- The Golf Club has an 18-hole Ron Garl-designed championship course with eight recreated tribute holes from the world’s finest: Augusta, Royal Troon, Baltusrol, Muirfield and St. Andrews.
- The tennis club offers six Har-Tru Hydro-Grid® courts on the finest clay surface. Lessons taught by pros and day leagues are available.
- The resort-style pool is the centerpiece for relaxation and enjoyment.
- The Fitness Center provides numerous exercise options and trainers to help guide you to your health goals.
- The state-of-the-art Equestrian Center provides private barn suites and is surrounded by scenic trails.
- Golden Ocala Salon and Spa pampers, rejuvenates, relaxes and renews you.
- Golden Ocala’s three exclusive signature restaurants provide delicious cuisine.
- Golden Ocala provides round-the-clock security to ensure you are safe, sound and secure.
- Golden Ocala Golf has 10 unique neighborhoods designed with distinctive options to suit individual tastes and lifestyles of residents. Call us today at 352-369-6969.
Keep up with all of the latest news from Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club following us
on Facebook and Twitter.