Raspberry’s Exemplifies Fine Dining at Its Most Scrumptious
Whoever said choosing a fine restaurant isn’t easy? No one at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club where the best restaurants and the most scrumptious cuisine is always just minutes away. We’re talking fine dining in Ocala at its … finest.
Our first stop on our whirlwind excursion through the culinary delights of the Golden Ocala experience is Raspberry’s, a tasty adventure in exquisite dining.
Raspberry’s Features Progressive American Fare
Raspberry’s celebrates the palate with progressive American fare and offers special-occasion dining at its most sumptuous.
Our dress code for Raspberry’s is now Country Club Casual. This will apply to Tuesday-Sunday lunch (11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesday-Sunday, and 11 a.m. -5 p.m., Sunday) and Tuesday through Thursday dinner (4:30 p.m. -9 p.m.). Wear Business Casual Attire on Friday and Saturday evenings (5 – 9 p.m.).
Raspberry’s menu will not be able to be served downstairs in Knickers. But since you can enjoy Raspberry’s in golf shorts and a polo shirt now, there is no reason not to enjoy Raspberry’s!
Let’s start with some appetizers:
- Thai Inspired Shrimp: Wakame, Pickled Ginger, Sweet Chili Sauce
- Fried Green Tomatoes: Jumbo Lump Crabmeat, Remoulade
- Crab Wonton: Surimi Crab Meat, Strawberry Lemongrass Sauce, Basil Oil
Now we move to salads:
- Roasted Yellow & Red Beets: Salt-roasted Beets, Goat Cheese, Toasted Walnuts, Baby Greens, White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Lake: Hydro Bibb, Fried Catfish, Avocados, Cucumber, Fig Sweet Onion Rosemary, Sherry Vinaigrette
Now we proceed to the entrees:
- Violet Mustard Pistachio Crusted Lamb Chops: Asparagus, Marbled Potatoes, Sundried Tomato Demi Glaze
- Jumbo Lump Crabmeat Crusted Chilean Sea Bass: Lobster Ravioli, Wild Mushroom, Broccolini, A La Vodka Sauce
- Cervena Venison Tenderloin: Pesto Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Blackberry Sauce, Grilled Squash
- Diver Boat Scallops: Sundried Tomato Asparagus Risotto, Spinach, Red Pepper Coulis, Meyer Lemon Beurre Blanc
So, your stomach is paying attention and your tongue is sizzling. Give us a call for more information about our culinary wonders at 352-402-4352.
What do you think of Raspberry’s? Comment below. We’d love to hear from you.