Old Is New Again For Men’s Hairstyles
The disheveled, shaggy-looking members of rock group ZZ Top may provide a stark visual contrast to the image of the Sharp Dressed Man from their 1983 song: “Clean shirt, new shoes. And I don’t know where I am goin’ to. Silk suit, black tie. I don’t need a reason why.”
But we at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club understand that looking good is far more than just “Gold watch, diamond ring, I ain’t missin’ not a single thing” – not at the Golden Ocala barber shop.
Some popular hairstyles are a mix of old fashioned and wild windblown, others are artistic expressions. Here are some popular ones from Men’s Haircut Style that require an excellent stylist:
- The textured, spiky, messy haircuts of all lengths
- Well-groomed, medium-length classic men’s haircuts
- Longer hairstyles for men with very long fringes or bangs
- Cropped haircut styles are still very popular
- All types of fades are popular
To capture the epitome of style and good looks, you have to be well groomed. You have to have style. Shaggy, scruffy, all mussed up – that ain’t gonna do it. You got to be clean, trimmed and put in proper order.
Gentlemen’s Barber Services Will Make You Look Good
Barber Pablo provides a full array of services, including hot-towel shaves, clipper cuts, fades, mustache and beard trims.
Here is some more information on the services Pablo provides to make you look sharp.
- Clipper cut: $25
- Scissor cut with shampoo $30
- Mustache trim $8
- Full facial shape & trim: $12
- Traditional Hot Towel Luxuries shave with oils, hot lather and hot towels. This traditional straight razor shave will leave you with a clean, close shave sure to be noticed by anyone close! : $40
- Camo Color Retouch or all over color: $40
- Goatee shape & trim: $8
- Beard trim: $10
- Men’s cuticle and nail care: $25
- Men’s nail and feet care: $40
And while you’re getting prepared to look sharp and stylish, you can saunter on over to the Golden Ocala’s Spa for its men’s services:
- Well-being Pure Lyophilized Seawater Bath: $30 ala carte / $25 with any massage
- Men’s Face Care: $75
- Deep muscles massage: $85/$125
- Back Scrub & Mineral Jacuzzi: $75
- Deep Pore Cleansing Facial: $75
- Warm Stone Massage (50 minute/80 minute) : $95/$120
Salon times are: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday and Friday; 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Tuesday – Thursday; and 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday.