Get Your Facial Reboot at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club
Appearances matter. The first impression – and every one in between – makes a difference.
We at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club’s Salon & Spa understand that desire. You want the best-looking you to greet the world. And sometimes that takes a Facial Reboot to bring out your absolute best.
If you have regular facials and want to accelerate your skin turnover, you would go refreshingly well with this Facial Reboot.
The 30-minute Facial Reboot involves four steps:
- HydraFacial Activ-4™ (glucosamine and lactic acid) is used to clean your skin. The vortex tip in the HydraFacial™ is then used to exfoliate your skin.
- A revive mask is applied to your face, which is a second exfoliation. The mask includes a skin-tightening complex that contains natural enzyme proteins, vitamin A, lactic acid, green tea and coenzyme Q. These powerful antioxidants promote collagen production.
- A regenerating serum with EGF is then applied to your skin. Two key ingredients are in this formula which greatly enhances your skin’s wrinkle-reduction factor. The first ingredient is rh-Oligopeptides-1, known as EGF; it accelerates the growth of epidermal cells, reduces wrinkles and helps in wound healing. The second ingredient is caprooyl-tetrapeptides-3, a peptide derived from growth factors that boost collagen production. It also helps reduces the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The final step is the application of solar protection formula rich in hyaluronic acid which hydrates and protects your skin.
You will love the results!
Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club’s Salon and Spa provides the ideal setting for the ultimate indulgence. With our relaxation garden and luxuriously appointed treatment rooms, the spa is designed to pamper, rejuvenate, relax and renew your body and soul in grand style.
Stop by the salon to learn more about how we can bring out the new you. Golden Ocala Salon & Spa hours and appointments:
- SALON & SPA: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday-Friday; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday; by appointment only on Sunday.
To schedule an appointment, call 352-402-4350.
Keep up with all of the latest news from Golden Ocala by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Comments are closed here.