Why Should I Hire a Wedding Planner?
On one level, it’s the impossible day – when you are wed. You’re looking for elegance. You want beauty. You want every detail to settle into place, as if some divine hand had orchestrated the events and the particulars of your special day. You want perfection. You even want the weather to deliver its finest: a lightly clouded, bright blue sky with a soft, respectful breeze reminding wedding guests that this is a day to remember.
Our wedding planner at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club can deliver on your dream – save the perfect weather. But being that Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club sits quietly in the heart of the Sunshine State, we’re pretty confident even Mother Nature will comply.
Our expert wedding planner can walk you through the potentially stressful and arduous terrain of planning your engagement party and wedding with a finesse that will amaze.
We have numerous wedding packages that are sure to please. Choose from Platinum, Gold and Silver packages to create that beautiful reception to salute the day of your wedding. Each package includes added enhancements. By booking the entire wedding here at Golden Ocala, many additional facility fees are waived including rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, engagement photo shoots, Bachelorette gatherings and Bachelor parties.
Here are 10 reasons from www.weddingclub.com on why you should use a wedding planner:
- Details, details. Orchestrating, making arrangements for and managing a very complex day can be overwhelming. Wedding planners have organized hundreds of weddings and know the people and places to make your wedding sing.
- Money talks. Paying the bills can also get complicated. Who pays what to whom and when? Wedding planners can guide you through the financial morass of establishing a cohesive and acceptable budget.
- Stressing out. Your wedding – and the days leading up to it – should be carefree and easy. The last thing anyone needs is a stressed-out monster when the wedding bells begin to ring. The wedding planner has the time and temperament to act as your representative in dealing with complicated matters.
- Supply lines. Planning your wedding shouldn’t be an exercise in writing a thesis on the reliability and availability of local merchants. Your wedding planner has all the right connections.
- Oops, I forgot. As your representative, your wedding planner keeps tracks of the events, the activities, the schedule and the bills. You won’t end up planning your perfect day only to learn you forgot to hire a minister, for example.
- No time left for you, babe. Planning a wedding is time consuming. Wedding planners serve almost as personal assistants. They make the arrangements. They do the juggling.
- Moe, Larry and Curly. You may have somebody doing the reception, somebody else doing the flowers, somebody else organizing the catering. But the three never coordinate. A wedding planner has the complete picture in mind.
- I can see clearly now. You have a vision of what you want your wedding to look like, but you’re not sure how to make it into a reality. Let our wedding planner paint that picture for you.
- Friends and family forever. Your friends and family are making suggestions – many of which may conflict. A wedding planner can help to bridge potentially troubling waters by presenting you with an overall view of your wedding.
- No place to run. You’re thinking of holding your wedding in another place. And you’re not sure how to get started. Our wedding planner has got you covered. In fact, you’ll learn that Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club will make your wedding absolutely dreamy.
Contact Julianne Cuomo, Director of Celebrations at 352-402-4376 to begin planning the most beautiful day of your life!
Comments are closed here.