Golden Ocala Provides Ball Machine to Improve Tennis Players’ Game
Sometimes your tennis game might need improvement in a particular area, such as the backhand. But finding the perfect player to help work on the weakness is difficult.
You also understand that to improve your game you need focused and very repetitive actions. We at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club’ Tennis Club provide tennis players with the ball machine that will put your game in the fast lane. Our tennis professionals advise players that using a ball machine to improve technique is the best method of a better game.
Here are some of our professional tips for setting up the ball machine to meet your needs:
- First is to pick the stroke you would like to work on: Forehand it is!
- Next you will set the speed and height of the ball. For many players you want the ball to land about mid court at a slow to moderate speed. Let’s be real; none of us are going professional anytime soon so there’s no need to have 90mph fast balls flying our way.
- Last and most important is the feed rate. We recommend for 2.5 players to slow the feed rate so you have time to focus on your follow- through as well as take time to get ready for the next ball. Once you get in a groove, you can pick the feed rate up. You should keep the feed rate slow for at least a couple ball machine uses.
At the beginning level the swing can go wrong so quickly and we want to prevent injury. If you need any help your professionals or pro shop attendants will assist you.
Golden Ocala Tennis Club Offer Top Amenities
We at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club offer players the finest tennis amenities:
- 6 Har-Tru Hydro-Grid® Courts, all lit for night play.
- Private tennis lessons with our tennis professionals.
- Youth tennis programs.
- Champion tennis leagues.
- Tennis Pro Shop offering the latest in tennis fashion.
- Custom racket stringing.