Join Us for Our Golden Ocala Member Appreciation Day
Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club certainly appreciates its members. Our members are what make this community such a wonderful place. This is why we’re holding our first Golden Ocala Members Appreciation Day on April 9. That’s when we say we appreciate you.
We’re planning all the typical stuff to express our appreciation: a deejay will be at the fabulous pool 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. We will have a dunking booth in place so that you can submerse your favorite dry person. We’re also going to offer a complimentary water aerobics class at 10 a.m.
You may invite guests so that they too can experience the wonders of Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club. We want to tell you more. Resident members may sign up for 50 percent discount cleaning services between April and October! The staff at our state-of-the-art Equestrian Center will also be offering pony rides outside of the cafe.
Fees for the event are $5 for adults and $2 for children.
Discovering Why We Appreciate Our Members
Here are some reasons why we love Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club so much:
- Members can enjoy a beautiful, world-class 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ron Garl with eight masterfully recreated tribute holes from the world’s finest: Augusta, Royal Troon, Baltusrol, Muirfield and St. Andrews.
- The Golf Club also offers a 10-acre short game, two practice holes and a driving range.
- Golden Ocala’s six Har-Tru Hydro-Grid® courts are on the finest clay surface available and are all lit for night play. You can take lessons from our pros and join tennis groups or day leagues.
- Our resort-style pool is ideal for therapeutic relaxation.
- The Fitness Center provides a wide range of options for exercise enthusiasts with the finest equipment in the health industry.
- Our Equestrian Center has private barn suites with four stalls, one tack room and office space.
You can understand why and how much we appreciate our residents. Call us today at 352-369-6969 to learn more about the Golden Ocala Member Appreciation Day.