Celebrate Independence Day at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club
America’s independence from Great Britain’s rule nearly 240 years ago manifested itself in the symbols we use today to commemorate our liberty as U.S. citizens: the noise and luster of revolution in the form of fireworks, family time, parades and proud expressions of gratitude. We celebrate Independence Day at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club with those sentiments firmly in mind.
Golden Ocala’s Independence Day Celebration & Fireworks is scheduled for July 4 with a 5 p.m. opening of the bar in the clubhouse followed by a traditional BBQ from 6-7:45 p.m. The BBQ will include face painting for children.
Fireworks begin after sunset and chairs will be provided. Parking for the fireworks show will be in the area at the end of the Foxhounds neighborhoods in Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club.
Reservations are required by July 2. Call (352) 629-6229.
Fee for adults is $35. For children ages 6-12 it’s $15. No charge for admission for children 5 and under.
Champaign, beer, wine, tea, soda and water are available during the fireworks show at member rates.
Check Out Our July 4 Menu
Menu items include:
- Salad: Chicken Raifort salad, pasta salad, fresh fruit salad, potato salad or coleslaw.
- Sides: Corn on the cob (with herb butter), baked beans or baked macaroni.
- Entrees: Char-grilled prime chuck burgers, Hebrew National hot dogs, BBQ chicken or root beer smoked BBQ spare ribs.
- Desserts: Chef’s mini dessert display or watermelon.
- Beverages: Fresh lemonade, coffee or iced tea.
Call us today at 352-629-6229 to learn more about Independence Day at Golden Ocala and other events. Keep up with all of the latest news from Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club following us on Facebook and Twitter.