The Restaurants in Golden Ocala Offer Excellent Culinary Masterpieces
Like Oscar and Felix, the tummy and the tongue form a unique alliance, working together to propel us to make one happy and the other one to stop grumbling. The tongue wants something delicious. The tummy, on the other hand, doesn’t care too much for the finer and more sophisticated things in life. Its demands are simple: Feed me now!
We at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club understand and appreciate the balance; that’s why we offer the most delicious entrées that will make for happy tongues and full tummies. We’re talking superb restaurants in Golden Ocala.
Our first stop is Raspberry’s, celebrating good eating with progressive American fare. We present to you a few of the menu items, purely for the sake of salivating:
- Seared Mulard Duck Breast; Thai Bucatini, Soy Ginger, Broccolini
- Wagyu Tenderloin; Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, Caramelized Shallots, Demi Glaze
- Blackened Mahi Mahi; Grilled Zucchini, Squash, Crab Mashed Potatoes, Beurre Blanc
- Violet Mustard Crusted Cervena Venison Rack; Port Demi Sauce, Roasted Baby Potatoes, Asparagus
Raspberry’s is open seasonally and will be closed for the summer. So hurry and make your reservations today!
Knickers Is More Than a Bistro By Night
Next stop is Knickers Bar and Grill. Chef Rick Alabaugh transforms the Knickers dinner menu into something way more than the “19th hole” with seasonal cuisines. Knickers has lunch and dinner menus.
Here are some tasty menu items:
- Butter Poached Lobster Etouffee; Maine Lobster served over Jasmine Rice with Baguette Crisps
- Herb-Grilled New Zealand Lamb Chops; Baby Marble Potato Hash & Grilled Asparagus with Burgundy Wine Demi Glace
- Macadamia Crusted Black Grouper; with Citrus Butter and Mango Salsa, White Rice and Haricot Vert
Café on The Green offers healthy choices for the hardy, hungry ones fresh off the courts. We’re talking light bites, après workout power smoothies and frozen libations.
Then – drum roll, please – we proceed to our final stop. We hope you’ve kept your appetite. Behold, the Chef’s Table. It’s not that Chef Alabaugh can juggle, paint wonderful works of art or play Bach’s Chaconne in D minor, but when it comes to culinary artistry, this dude can sing.
This is an exclusive and unique culinary experience situated in our gourmet kitchen or Raspberry’s (your choice!). You can watch wide-eyed as Golden Ocala’s master chefs prepare multi-course menu items that you will savor. Dee. Lish. Ez.
You may relax and enjoy the sundry flavors and creations from the masters. These intimate events require a minimum of eight guests and a maximum of 16. Call 352-629-6229 for information.
So, tell your tummy and inform your tongue something tantalizing tasty is on the way.