Romantic Dinner for Two? Consider Lobster Night at Golden Ocala
Looking for romantic dinner ideas for you and your significant other? Join us for a delicious, fine dining experience for two at Raspberry’s for Lobster Night at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club!
Do a search for romantic dinner ideas and you’re sure to find lobster near the top of every list. Well, search no further! Lobster Night at Golden Ocala is the perfect date night and opportunity to enjoy a delicious dinner paired perfectly with a glass of wine.
Parents deserve some romance too! We are also hosting “Kids Night” in the Gathering Room scheduled for the same time. Cost is $10 per child, which includes a meal, a movie and babysitting. (Children must be “potty trained.”)
We hope you’ll join us for Lobster Night at Golden Ocala set for June 24, from 5 – 9 p.m. at Raspberry’s. Call (352) 629-6229 by June 22 for reservations. Cost is $36 per person.
Read Some Fun Lobster Facts
Here are some fun facts about lobsters and their rapid ascent on the culinary ladder of deliciousness:
- Lobsters are green, yellow or blue. They turn red during cooking.
- Lobster is best paired with white wine. Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio, anyone?
- Lobsters shed their shells.
- A University of Maine professor created biodegradable golf balls with a core made out of lobster shells.
- Lobsters may live 100 years.
- Lobster meat is high in protein with 28 grams per cup.
- Lobster is also a rich source of copper and selenium and also contains zinc, phosphorus, vitamin B12, magnesium, vitamin E and a small amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Lobsters have bad eyesight and rely on their senses of smell and taste.
- Lobster is known as an aphrodisiac
Hungry yet? Are you ready for the lobster night at Golden Ocala? Call us today at 352-629-6229 to learn more about the Golden Ocala restaurants and events. Keep up with all of the latest news from Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club following us on Facebook and Twitter.