What Kind of Dining Facilities and Options Does Golden Ocala Offer?
The atmosphere – with the soft, ambient noise and the gentle yet distant background chatter – adds to the experience, that immersion into culinary excellence. Discovering fine dining is an occasion of life, a delightful excursion from the normal trek. We dine to appreciate, to connect with others, to break from life’s sometimes wavering course.
We at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club understand the importance of dining excellence in our daily or weekly routines. We present to you the best in delightful dining.
Our first stop: Raspberry’s, celebrating progressive American fare. Seasonal (Friday, Saturday 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.)
Menu selections include:
- Black grouper with fried polenta, spinach, mushroom, roasted red pepper coulis and basil oil.
- Tournedos of beef with duchess potatoes, haircot vert,mushroom, tomato, demi and fried onions.
- Prime New York strip with garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and mushroom demi.
Our next stop: Knickers Bar and Grill. Maestro Chef Rick Alabaugh assembles some wondrous seasonal cuisines at this bistro sometimes referred to as the “19th hole.” Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 9 p.m., Tuesday – Saturday; 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sunday. A special lunch menu is offered 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Tuesday – Saturday; 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Sunday.
Dinner Menu selections include:
- Organic chicken with couscous, spinach, sundried tomato and natural au jus.
- Faro Island salmon with zucchini, squash, sautéed arugula and lemon butter sauce.
- Veal piccatta with angel hair pasta, spinach, capers and Beurre Blanc.
We continue our journey with a stop at Café on the Green. Going for healthy or some splurge-worthy choices? This is for light, quick excursions – for those power smoothies, the poolside sandwich or something frozen or slurpy. Cafe Hours: Sunday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Kitchen Hours: Saturday-Monday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Tuesday – Friday 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m..
Café on the Green also has energy drinks, sangrias, milk shakes and a kid’s menu.
Menu selections include:
- Prime chuck burger with all natural beef, lettuce, tomato, red onions, choice of cheese and brioche bun.
- Philly sandwich with lean slices of roasted sirloin, mushrooms, caramelized onion, peppers, Swiss cheese and baguette.
- Grilled chicken wrap with caramelized onion, lettuce, pepper jack cheese, avocado, chipotle aioli and choice of tortilla.
Our last shop is, of course, the exclusive Chef’s Table. This is the culinary experience set in our gourmet kitchen where you watch our master chef prepare a multi-course array of the finest tasting creations you’ll ever find. You simply enjoy the flavors and savor the experience. This requires a minimum of eight guests and a maximum of 16 to provide that intimate encounter.
This experience is only available on request Thursday – Saturday. Cocktails are served at 6:30 p.m. and dinner at 7 p.m. It takes 3-4 hours. Contact us or call 352-402-4347 for reservations.