What Does Golden Ocala’s Restaurants Offer?
Good living involves making good choices. Choosing the right job, the best place to live, the most profitable investment strategy and even your friends requires discernment and careful analysis. You have to invest the time and the intellect to make your choices count.
But choosing the best place to dine – at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club – isn’t so much a matter of where to go as you consider your options, but which of the three fine restaurants you’d like to go to this time.
While the choices are easy, the decision can be hard.
Saluting the American Fare
Raspberry’s celebrates progressive American fare. This is special occasion dining at its most exquisite. Times: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., Friday, Saturday.
Menu selections include:
- Vanilla Bean Chilean Sea Bass: Parmesan Rissoto, Asparagus, Beurre Blanc.
- Hawaiian Prawns Sea Scallops:Saffron Angel Hair Pasta, Garlic, Tomatoes, Leeks, Haricot-Vert, Lemon Cream.
- Prime New York Strip: Yukon Gold Potatoes, Broccoli, Mushroom Demi.
Watch Maestro Chef Rick Alabaugh create some wondrous seasonal cuisines at Knickers Bar and Grill.” Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 9 p.m., Tuesday – Saturday; 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sunday. A special lunch menu is offered 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Tuesday – Saturday; 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Sunday.
Dinner Menu selections include:
- Roasted Organic MBA Smart Chicken: Half Chicken, Wild Mushroom Risotto, Broccoli, Natural Au Jus.
- Maple Glazed Salmon: Faro Island Salmon, White Soba Noodles, Sugar Snap Peas, Ginger, Garlic & Sesame Oil.
- In-House 21 Day-Aged New York Strip 12oz: Pepper Crusted, Potato Au Gratin, Brussel Sprouts, Demi Cream.
Café on the Green is a beautiful stop on our culinary journey. Go for something healthy or some splurge-worthy choices.
This is for light, quick excursions – for those power smoothies, the poolside sandwich or something frozen. Cafe Hours: Sunday-Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Kitchen Hours: Saturday-Monday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Tuesday – Friday 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Breakfast starts daily at 9 a.m.
Going Yummy Green
Café on the Green also has energy drinks, sangrias, milk shakes and a kid’s menu.
Menu selections include:
- Prime chuck burger with all natural beef, lettuce, tomato, red onions, choice of cheese and brioche bun.
- Philly sandwich with lean slices of roasted sirloin, mushrooms, caramelized onion, peppers, Swiss cheese and baguette.
- Grilled chicken wrap with caramelized onion, lettuce, pepper jack cheese, avocado, chipotle aioli and choice of tortilla.
Take It to The Table
We arrive at the Chef’s Table in the final leg of our journey. You get the master, Chef Rick Alabaugh, all to yourself. He prepares a multi-course array of the finest tasting creations you’ll ever find. You simply enjoy the flavors and savor the experience. Alabaugh also offers the Chef’s Wine Table. This requires a minimum of eight guests and a maximum of 16 to provide that intimate encounter.
This experience is only available on request Thursday – Saturday. Cocktails are served at 6:30 p.m. and dinner at 7 p.m. It takes 3-4 hours. Contact us or call 352-402-4347 for reservations.
Comments are closed here.