Experience Valentine’s Day at Golden Ocala
It’s that sweet scent waffling mysteriously in the air. That sideways’ glance. That sudden palpitation. The distinctive movement. It’s in the peculiar wind, blowing boisterously across hearts, defying logic, scoffing at rational thought, ascending on high. It is love absolutely.
And Valentine’s Day is the time we celebrate this quiet holiday – drawing together two invisible hearts into one warm, cushy, undeniable mess. We utter to our loved one with tempered ferocity: “Won’t you be my valentine?”
All good love birds know what to do on Valentine’s Day (or at least they should know).
We at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club will provide some direction, just in case.
Valentine’s Day at Golden Ocala is being celebrated Saturday, Feb. 13. This will be an exquisite occasion, emblematic of so many other expressions of luxury and grandeur at Golden Ocala. With all the touches of excellent living that you and your sweetie deserve, Valentine’s Day at Golden Ocala will be a time to remember.
Dinner for two is 7:30 – 10 p.m. Cost is $160. Cocktails at special members’ charge is 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. For reservations, call 352-629-6229.
Now, here’s what not to do on Valentine’s Day from the Huffington Post:
- Don’t Be Tardy, Smarty: Plan early. Don’t wait to make dinner arrangements.
- On The Other Hand: If you plan to stay home, you still have to make plans. Think romantic candles, flowers, sweets.
- Don’t Accept: Say no to other invitations, for goodness’ sake. Your mother invites you over for dinner? Sorry, mom. Not tonight. Valentine’s Day is about two – you and the sweetie. Three is always a crowd. And four with the couple next door? No way. Just the two of you!
- Hang Up! We’re talking your cell phone, your iPhone, your smart phone or any other device that allows other people to communicate with you during your Valentine’s moments. Resist the temptation to respond to the gadget or turn the thing off!
- Off Limits: Watch your mouth! Don’t make comparisons or references to other couples’ gifts, plans or anything else. Don’t talk nonsense. Get down to Earth and spin the conversation around the two of you. Period! It’s Valentine’s Day.
Now let’s return to your best choice: Celebrating Valentine’s Day at Golden Ocala. Let’s take a peek at the menu:
- To Start: Baby Greens with Strawberries, Praline Pecans and Clementines drizzled in a Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- To Follow: Filet Mignon with Wild Mushrooms and a Cabernet Demi-Glace; Lump Crab Meat-Stuffed Main Lobster.
- Sides: Grilled Asparagus, Gruyere Potato Puree.
- To Finish: Chef’s Dessert Creations.
Experience Valentine’s Day at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club. Keep up with all of the latest news from Golden Ocala by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Comments are closed here.