Drink Suggestions To Enjoy At Summertime Parties
Written By Harold Dean, Food & Beverage Director
We’re offing up a couple of great summertime drink suggestions from our Raspberry’s bartender Eddie Rivers that you can make at home to enjoy.
Let’s start with a Blue Typhoon:
Simply, start with a tall glass and fill with crushed ice.
- 2 ounces of Citrus flavored Vodka
- 1 ounce of Peach Schnapps
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao; hence the color and name of the drink
- A splash of Sprite
- Then garnish with a lemon & lime
Next up is a Berry Mojito:
In a tall glass, the first thing you want to do is muddle some fresh mint and sugar with some fresh lime.
Then you’ll need:
- Ice to start building your drink.
- 2 ounces of your favorite Rum, to start
- 1 ounces of Razzmatazz or Chambord
- ½ ounce of Blue Curacao
- Finish it off by garnishing it with raspberries & blueberries.
And there you have it! It’s simple and you have two great drinks tthat are colorful, delicious a nice addition to enjoy at any of your summer parties. Raspberry’s, at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club, offers a full range of specialty drinks and other beverages. Learn what’s new by following us on Twitter or Facebook and also read our blog.